National Association of Catholic Nurses – Baltimore Council
To enable and empower Catholic nurses to:
- Better understand Catholic teaching and doctrine
- Live their daily lives according to Catholic principles
- Carry out their professional activity in light of the Church’s doctrine and Catholic morality
- Engage the culture within each nurse’s sphere of influence in order, as in the words of Pope Emeritus Benedict XVI, “to become prophets of the new age, messengers of His love, drawing all people to the Father and building a future of hope for all humanity.
- To provide moral formation for nurses, particularly in the areas of bioethics, the Church’s moral tradition and the principles that guide ethical decision making.
- To develop a community of support and fellowship, as well as networking opportunities for Catholic nurses.
- To attend to the spiritual formation of Catholic nurses through opportunities for prayer, the sacraments and spiritual enrichment.
- To discover opportunities and create occasions to engage the culture in protecting and defending the dignity of all human beings in both professional and personal venues.
Facebook group: NACN-BC
Contact information: Judie Boyle, RN, MS (President) Email: email@example.com